As these cold winter days keep us indoors, delicious, wholesome food becomes more important than ever. But just because we crave heavier comfort foods doesn't mean we can't still eat right and light: This goat cheese appetizer offers a sweet/savory mix of flavors sure to please the palate.
Goat Cheese Appetizer
with Coco, Bee & Nut Grain-Free Granola
1 (large) log of goat cheese
1 cup Coco, Bee & Nut Cinnamon Cranberry Grain-Free Granola
2 sprigs of rosemary (one finely chopped)
Honey (to taste)
Fig balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- On the base of your serving platter, sprinkle 1/3 cup of granola, a pinch of chopped rosemary, and a drizzle of vinegar and honey.
- Slice the goat cheese log in half length-wise and place on top of your seasoned platter.
- Repeat step 1 over the half of goat cheese on the platter.
- Place remaining half of goat cheese on top and repeat step 1 again.
- Garnish with the remaining sprig of rosemary
- Serve with crackers or crostini
*Pairs well with sparkling wine, or club soda and cranberry juice*
Voilà! There you have it. A simple, delicious snack for morning, noon, or night that is sure to chase away any winter doldrums and keep a smile on the face of our favorite diners.
Looking for more? Read this next: Unconventional ways to use Coco, Bee & Nut in your everyday life