If you are looking for a way to spice up your summer entree repertoire, this recipe does just that!
PREP TIME: 10 Min / COOK TIME: 10-20 Min
What you'll need:
-4 half-pound salmon filets
-2 tablespoons avocado oil
-1 cup Coco, Bee & Nut Blueberry Lemon granola
-2 pounds green string beans
-1 tablespoon unsalted butter
-1 lemon, cut into wedges
-Salt and pepper to taste
What do do:
1. Chop granola into small pieces.
2. Heat a skillet to medium. Add granola and shake occasionally until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes; set aside.
3. In a skillet, heat avocado oil to medium.
4. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place, skin side up, in pan. Cook 5 minutes; turn and cook another 10 minutes, or to your preference.
5. In another skillet melt butter over medium. Add beans and saute 10 minutes, or until cooked to your preference. Season with salt and pepper; squeeze on juice from one lemon wedge.
6. Sprinkle each filet with ¼ cup toasted granola to serve.
You'll be glad you made this ;)